Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote YES for Bundling

Jesse and I woke up extra early this morning to carry ourselves to the voting booths (our first time voting at a booth and not on an absentee ballot or Oregon's paper ballots). We bundled in our wool coats to protect against the chilly 37 degrees, and of course we rewarded ourselves with a cup of coffee.
Gloves and scarves have made their way to the front of the closet once again as the temperature drops. In just a few days, the 60s have turned into 50s, and it's almost too cold to keep our windows open at night. People at work laugh at me when I bundle up to venture out for lunch, saying "You're from Oregon, you should be used to this cold." Don't they realize I haven't lived in a cold climate for over 7 years??? I will wear my layers proudly!

No comments: