Friday, February 1, 2013

snow....SNow.....SNOw.....SNOW!

{Insert White Christmas train scene as Bing and crew sing my favorite "snow" song....}

This morning, I woke up to a blustery day.  Add some snow to that swirling wind, and you have a DC Metro blizzard (which really just means light snow flying violently through the air trying to cling to anything it can safely land upon).  We got just enough to make the barren land beautiful again.  What a beautiful way to wake up to a Friday. Hutch wasn't quite as fond of the beauty as he couldn't figure out how to pee without being blown over by a white cloud.  Nevertheless, he got the job done, we ran back inside, and now I'm stuck at work to wait out the day until I can return home and enjoy my cozy home.

Pictures of my latest project coming soon. :)


No comments: