Thursday, January 31, 2013

Paints & Glues

Mom is home, daily building strength and catching up on sleep.  Dad is relieved to return to some sort of normalcy, and I'm sure both of them find comfort in the safety of their home. And me...well, I'm back to the grind but have decided to spice it up a bit.  This girl has taken her many hours of Pinterest explorations and has applied it to life as she knows it.  

Last night the red paint, foam brushes, and recycled pizza box helped transform some blah frames to cheery homes for my grandmother's cross stitch work.  Hutch's leash hook has been livened up with a wooden plaque and fabric.  Oh, and this just in....my area rug arrived!  And after looking at this photo, I think perhaps a window treatment is in order. Whomever designed hanging blinds had absolutely NO taste...

The list of craft projects and home improvement ideas is probably unrealistic, but at the moment, I'm loving the creativity.  

No comments: