Friday, March 5, 2010

New Job

God's way of answering prayer is always amazing. Jesse and I had decided that if I didn't have any job interviews lined up before the end of February, I would have to look into working retail or something like it until I found a full-time position. Well, guess what...God lined up an interview the last week of February.
I have been hired on as an Executive Assistant at a networking company who contracts out to the Dept. of Defense. The office is located just four miles from our home, and it's conveniently located near the metro Jesse takes each morning. God orchestrated it perfectly, as He always does. I'm currently hired as Temp to Perm, so in three months, if they still like me, I'll be hired on permanently. This job is a blessing, not only because it helps pay the bills, but also because it will allow us to pay off much of our school debt. Halelujah!

God is GOOD

No comments: