Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Heather 25th Birthday

I was taught to never beg for anything. Even persistence could be seen as a little overkill. Despite my upbringings, my silent desire to have a new digital SLR began to share itself with Jesse. Okay, I'll be honest, I told him how wonderful it would be if we could invest in a new camera, and how my birthday coming up might be a perfect sign that it's meant to be. After all, you can't ignore the signs! Jesse was very patient with me sharing my dream of receiving such a special present, but his main reaction was to nod and say, "Yes, that would be nice, wouldn't it."
Look below to see what I got for my birthday!!!!!


The digital viewing screen flips around to view and then flips back to protect the screen.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow...fabulous gift! Can't wait to see your photography skills put to work. :-)

mike said...

Awww, man!!! We had a friend watch jacob and she took some awesome pics with her D5000, I'd love to have one of these! great gift.

mike janiszewski - daytona beach

Sueso said...

I better add here that Tim & Marlene Reed just came to visit last week and he particularly wanted me to tell you hello and asked about you! Did you know Evan was pregnant? lol They are so happy in Taiwan, that is their home!