Friday, April 8, 2011

Precarious Places

We've temporarily moved to a new office to allow new employees for a new contract to use our old space.  Long story short, several people are crammed into one large room.  While I'm not a huge fan of looking into someone's eyes while I work, I have to remind myself this is a TEMPORARY solution. I will have my own space soon. One very big advantage is that Hutch is a favorite here.  Yesterday I made it "Bring Your Dog to Work Day." Of course, I didn't announce it to the world, so Hutch has become the office mascot.  He was invited back this afternoon, so we'll finish of the week with a cutey pie hanging out at work.
Hutch found a comfy spot on my desk.  He later wrote his own Memo, which consisted mostly of spaces and Bs.

After work, we drove to East Moon Asian Bistro to pick up Sushi for dinner.  Hutch again found a precarious place to sit.

No comments: