Friday, October 7, 2011

Awww, Friday

Classical music, homemade banana bread, two dozen birds, and open windows.  What do all of these have in common?  It's my work environment today!!  I'm working from home to spend more time with Donna, and I just have to say, "I could get used to this!"  I have busted out more little uninterrupted tasks this morning than I've been able to do all week. 

The two dozen birds are on my porch by the way...didn't want you to think we'd gone crazy and added to our already crazy parakeet.

And for those who are keeping tabs on Holly...last I heard she is in labor, but the contractions aren't close enough apart to be at the hospital.  Her doctor projects she'll have a baby by the end of today!  We're so excited for Holly and Kent, and we're thankful God blesses us with such wonderful gifts.  You know if I receive a photo, I'll post it! :)

No comments: