Monday, June 14, 2010

Fish: Take Ten

Actually, I've lost count of what number this fish is. I've never been one to kill things, in fact, when I was in college, my fish lived for three years! So, you can imagine how frustrating it is to have fish dying after living only months or weeks, or even days. A trip to a local pet store (decided to skip the mega pet stores and ask the professionals) taught us that our 2.5 gallon tank isn't large enough for the family-friendly goldfish. I didn't dare ask why then are the minnows dying as well! They suggesting opting for a Beta fish instead. So far so good...
Presenting...Fiona the Fish.

2 comments:

Megan said...

We have a Beta fish and he has been going strong since Christmas...even after finding him on the floor one morning (Levi took him out of the bowl!)

Sueso said...

You can't kill a beta...I just got Dominic a little aquarium thingy and his Mommy got him one. I think Mommy likes it best tho.