Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June 9, 2007

Three Years! I can remember exactly what I was doing at this time three years ago at the beautiful place called Wild Horse (not Washington Family Ranch then!) After helping Mom with serving breakfast to our wedding party and getting breakfast ready for our guests staying in the lodge, I went upstairs to get ready. The feeling I had inside was excitement, nervousness, giddiness, and pure joy. I knew that in just a few short hours I'd be marrying the man I'd fallen so deeply in love with. Since that day, Jesse and I have lived many adventures together. Moving to Florida, experiencing some challenges with health, switching roles with him being in school and me working, becoming a big part of the Christ Community Church family, moving away to DC...oh my, it's amazing what's happened in just three short years. The best thing that has happened though, beyond the things we've been through, is how close we keep growing together. Through each joy or hardship, we draw closer to Jesus and through Him, closer to each other. It's always an adventure being Jesse's wife, and it brings a smile to my face. yep, I'm Jesse's Girl. :)

No comments: