Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Problem Solved

Living in the city has its pros and cons. There are plenty of restaurants to fill any craving known to man, and there is always something entertaining happening to prevent any sort of boredom. If you asked me what is a drawback to city life, I'd say the pace people are moving. Ask Jesse the same question, and he'd say the lights outside our apartment at night. When it's time to go to sleep, we turn of the lights, close the shades, and we still could read a book by the light shining through. While I don't mind light (in fact, I prefer it), Jesse finds it difficult to get good sleep unless it's pitch black. This past weekend I decided it was long overdue to solve the light issue and figure out a way to hang curtains. With the dilemma of a window butting up against a wall, I figured out a way to hang a rod. Wualllah--he has dark!

No comments: