Wednesday, October 20, 2010

There is a season...to Fall

Despite this year not producing a vibrantly colored autumn, I still find myself looking up. I'm a tourist in New York who has never seen a skyscraper. I'm a traveler from the desert who feels the ocean breeze on her face for the first time. It's amazing to witness the change in the trees, and I'm not afraid to stop amidst the rush hour to experience this incredible transformation.
This coming weekend, we plan on making a small trip to Shenandoah Valley, driving along Skyline Drive. I thought spring time was beautiful with the cherry blossoms scattering the region, but this season by far earns the gold star. Not sure I'll ever tire from it...until it's time to snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice thing is, it's just the right amount of snow! Not too much, not too little..well, usually. :) Auntie Sue SFHA Ps. CANNOT remember my password for Google so am that anonnymoose person for now) <3