Monday, March 28, 2011

Hutch Has Gone GQ

This weekend ushered in the Cherry Blossom Festival in downtown DC at the tidal basin.  Jesse had to work on Saturday, so on his way to his office, he dropped Hutch and me off so we could go enjoy the blossoms.  Little did I know what I was in for.  I always knew people enjoyed puppies and even stopped to oooo and awe over them, but what I didn't know is that lines will form if you have the cutest puppy known to man....which apparently we do. :)  Not five steps would be taken before I would have to stop for someone to either ask to hold him, pet him, or take a picture of him.  I've never been photographed by so many strangers in my life.  Even a newspaper photographer stopped and did a quick photo shoot of us.  Perhaps Hutch's new peacoat had something to do with his adorableness...

 We woke up to snow on Sunday morning-Hutch's first experience with the white stuff.  He stuck out his tongue to catch the snow as it fell.  I think he liked it...until he realized he DID have to go potty on this wet cold snow.


This weekend wore our little Hutch out.  That's good!!!

No comments: