Saturday, June 30, 2012

Before & After

For those following the news, we are A-Okay after the crazy storm that passed through our area last night.  Over one million homes are without power, but God had grace on us, and we're so very thankful for the cool weather and working refrigerator.
But despite it all, I was still able to get my hair done today! :)  I was in need of some CHANGE...
But first, I just have to say that my mother-in-law has had an impact on my wardrobe ever since her last visit.  I've never been much for accessorizing or even mixing and matching apparel. But after she took me to the mall and showed me how it's done, I think I've got the hang of it.  I thought of her this morning as I got dressed and accessorized my outfit...I'm liking this cute belt I found for $4!

BEFORE...
 After!!!

We are getting ready for the second storm to roll through this evening...Batten down the hatches!!!

No comments: