Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Funny Looking Goldfish

One might think keeping goldfish alive is an easy task. I once believed this to be true, until I've seen five goldfish float to the top. It's odd--we have a nice tank with plenty of filtration. We use water treatment when changing the water, and I feed them twice a day. With some frustration behind our determination, we purchased yet another goldfish from Wal-Mart. Surprisingly, Speedy (named by Jesse) has lived for a couple months now! He is a simple fish, unlike any goldfish I've ever seen. So this weekend, Jesse and I tried getting the exact type of goldfish as Speedy, hoping they too would survive our love and care. Much to our surprise, we did find Speedy duplicates--and they are far from goldfish. No wonder they survive...they are minnows!!! Hahahahahahaha!

No comments: