Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Fever

Our porch needed some sprucing up. I planted marigolds, begonias, and also some seeds for Forget-me-nots. My mini sunflower garden still hasn't sprouted, but I'm hopeful!

Last night, I was bound and determined to complete the puzzle we started on Monday. Jesse lost interest in it within the first few minutes, so I was on my own with this one. He'd gone to bed, and the clock was showing it was well after my bed time...but I just had to finish it. By 9:35, it was done--except for one piece. I couldn't find it anywhere, and went to bed wondering where it was. Well, this morning, I told Jesse the puzzle was missing a piece. That's when he said, "Look, I found it!" He'd stolen a piece before going to bed so he could be the one to finish it. The little stinker!!! He may have stolen the missing piece to the puzzle, but he's also stolen my heart. :)

No comments: