Monday, April 5, 2010

What Do You See?

I was delinquent in photographing our Easter weekend at the Storms' home this weekend. To salvage the day with a post, I decided to share images of what Jesse and I experience on a daily basis...I apologize these aren't my own photos this time...perhaps a nice new camera would spark my desire to take more! :)
The day begins here at this nice apartment building.

Oh to drive on small town roads once again...

Spring has sprung here in Virginia!!!


The day wouldn't be complete without being cut off by one of these guys.

We wondered at first where all the people came from, until we saw that everyone lives in this type of housing...

At the end of the day, despite the traffic and the fast-paced lifestyle, we think it's absolutely beautiful here!


No comments: