Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WEDNESDAY!

“I was six when Charlie was born. I was ten when he disappeared.”


Those two lines have been running through my head every single night before I fall asleep. While I do enjoy sitting down in front of a fresh white screen and filling it with words, the pillow is not the place for these ideas to rest. The crazy thing is I can picture the characters and vaguely think of the full plot line of this story that doesn’t yet exist. I haven’t had the time to explore my mind and translate it down onto paper yet, but it’s fighting for survival by running the two opening sentences on repeat.

So I’m giving in. I wrote them down, so hopefully now, I will find rest on my pillow without those same thirteen words whispering in my ear.

Look what beautiful flowers I received from my boss and his girlfriend!
I keep them right close by to keep my mood from dropping every time there's an emergency at work. :)

No comments: