Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Little More Randomness

A series of photos were taken of a baby elephant playing in the sea.
This little guy hasn't a care in the world.  To see all of the photos click here.  I couldn't help but think about "letting go" when I came to this particular photo.  He didn't just stick his toes in the sand, he stuck his whole head in the water and let loose!  So often I get uptight about work, concerned about doing my best on every project, big or small.  I get discouraged when I think about the hurdles keeping us from moving back to Oregon.  Goodness, I can even get worked up over a list of chores on a Saturday morning...and that's before I even get out of bed!  I'm pretty sure I could learn a few things from this little guy.  Life "stuff" will always be there.  But if we don't take it, the opportunity to stick our nose in the water might just pass us by.
...and now, do you want to see what I mean when I say, "Spring has dropped her bags and made a splash?"

Check out this link: Spring Has Sprung! and click PLAY. 
When I watch this video, I can't help but wonder how people could fathom this world without a God.

No comments: