Monday, April 23, 2012

When in Doubt...D.A.N.C.E!

I've never been much of a dancer. In fact, I had such a fear of the way I looked on the dance floor that I avoided every single high school dance but one...and even then, my high-heel clad feet never accepted the DJ's invitation.  The only time, and I mean the ONLY time I've ever officially danced was at my wedding.  That was true up until last weekend during our Hangar48 event with the high schoolers.  Yep, it happened.  Heather Field danced.  And not only did she dance...she enjoyed every minute of it.

A group of college students decided to see how fast their dance instructional video would go viral after posting it on YouTube.  The Interlude has not only gone viral, but it's reached the far corners of every continent in the world.  Our youth group joined in on the fun and set aside those fears of looking silly in front of everyone.  Check out the video, and DANCE!


In other news...
HUTCH'S SPRING HAIRCUT

No comments: