Thursday, August 11, 2011

Attacked with Love

Hutch must have thought I needed some extra love last night because when I got into bed, he attacked me with vigour.  Lots of licks and cuddles from this furry little friend. 

A cool thing: This morning: I left earlier than usual to get a head start to moving into our new furniture at work.  God had other ideas for my early departure.  The girl who parks next to us in the garage also has a dog, so of course we know her a little bit better than other neighbors because we run into each other for potty breaks.  I've never seen her in the mornings, but we were walking to our cars at the exact same time this morning.  She seemed down so I stopped her usual "how's the weather?" conversation and just asked if she was okay.  She proceeded to tell me some concerns for a friend of hers and how it's weighing heavily on her heart. Then we got to talking about her church (YAY!!!) and so we talked about the Christian family and what a support it is.  It felt so good to find a fellow believer!!!!  God is pretty cool in how he makes me think I'm leaving early for my own good...NOT.

No comments: