Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Film Festival FLOP

I had every intention to post two candid videos this morning, but my office's Internet is bogged down.  DON'T THEY REALIZE I NEED TO POST A VIDEO???  Oh well, I suppose blogging isn't high on NES' priority list. :)

In lieu of this film festival FLOP, I shall simply say, Happy Friday, and put a smile on my face. After all, these videos most-likely are really only sweet to me...three minutes of nonsensical Hutch action.

Please keep Jesse in your prayers this weekend as we prepare for an appointment at John's Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.  Thank Jesus for doctors who are humble and who care about patients--Jesse's doctor wants him to receive a second opinion on how to move forward with "solving" his UC.  John's Hopkins is rated #1 in the nation (Thank you, again, Jesus!), so we are hopeful for the information we might receive in Monday's appointment.  Jesse has always had a positive outlook on his condition, and despite his daily struggle with an ever-growing amount of pain, he always reminds me there's a reason for it all.  Jesse is an inspiration to live life like there is no tomorrow and do with what you've got. 

"Happy Friday," she says with a smile on her face.

No comments: