Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Blog,

Most days I arrive to work with a list of tasks to accomplish already streaming through my busy little head.  Most mornings I start off with a cup of tea and *sigh* a cinnamon sugar pop tart (yes, I know, not the greatest nutrition for an adult woman, but I like to think I'm connecting with my inner child...or something like that).  Most afternoons, by the time the clock strikes three, I have gotten a great many things done.  And most evenings, when I walk the catwalk to the parking garage (there's a building under construction next to our office, so I feel as though the music could start playing and the lights could start flashing.  Gotta love construction sites.), I feel satisfied with a good days work. 

This week is not like most weeks.

The big boss is gone on vacation, and while my tea and cinnamon poptart are keeping me company this morning, I still feel the rush from being behind.  Bills to pay, construction sites to manage, customers to serve, meetings to cancel, trips to plan, agendas to create, minutes to review, appointments to schedule, and the list goes on.  Oofta!  It's completely overwhelming.  So what do I do?  I pop onto my good ol' blog to write about it and release the steam.  Good bye pressure!

And because you can never see enough pictures of Hutch...here he is trying to get my attention by pulling on my pajama pants drawstring.  He's become quite the jumper.

No comments: