Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday, Monday

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  Dinner with the Storms and a chance to meet new family members (who knew that I was related to all of Minnesota).  Kick-off of several craft and gifting projects.  Early morning shopping on Black Friday.  Wounds to bandage.  Lunch with friends from Florida.  And much much more.  Words won't say enough, so here are some quick photos from my phone...call it my Monday Morning Phone Dump.
What in this picture does not belong???

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Jesse must've been around...

Stores didn't have the right "Puppy's first ornament" so I decided to make it myself...

He's not so sure.

I added a little touch of Christmas here and there, thanks to our apartment management allowing me to cut sprigs of holly


Yummmmm
Too long of a story to explain...

No comments: