Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bike Basket: SUCCESS!

He received many "ooooos" and "aaahhhs" as we rode down the trail.

Thankfully, our second attempt at bringing Hutch along for a bike ride turned out to be successful.  I have to admit something though...I can barely get us both up the hills.  I never imagined Hutch and the basket would add enough weight to slow me down, but sure enough, our nine mile ride was a rough one.  And, I officially have found an adequate form of exercise for my shoulders and upper back.  Thanks, Hutch.
The weather was PERFECT for a ride, though, and we made it to our goal turn-around point. 

This weekend was a lot of fun, and we were able to fit in plenty of rest.

Late yesterday evening, it was as though someone came up to Jesse, pushed a button, causing him to become immediately sick.  His temperature spiked to 100, so off to bed I sent him.  It's now up to 102, so I left him home in bed and will check in on him throughout the day.  Praying that we can get this down without a trip to the ER.  Keep him in your prayers, please.

No comments: