Friday, September 9, 2011

Solution to Sharing

In my search for craft inspiration, I discovered a perfect solution to a recent problem I've acquired.  Hutch loves yarn.  Cats play with yarn like it's their prey, and Hutch is much the same.  I've returned home on several occasions to find yarn strewn about the living room, clumped into messy knots almost impossible to untie.  Martha Stewart saved me.  The photo on her website caught my attention, the directions were simple enough, and I went home yesterday with every ambition to create the solution to my problem...Take a look!


2 comments:

agwest@hutchtel.net said...

You are sooo creative Heather...
I'm impressed!!!

Move to Minnesota :-)

Love you!
Aunt Gayle & Uncle Alan

Jill said...

Very cool! I couldn't find the instructions online. Do you mind sharing them?