Thursday, September 29, 2011

Germaine and Gerry the Germs

Well, the guilt is outweighing the folders and piles of paper stacked up on my desk.  So here I sit, doing my best to stamp out some quick words...mostly because Mom just emailed me and requested the URL for this site.  I better have something on here for her!

Now that Jesse is taking three immuno-suppressants, there's the ever growing concern that he stay away from germs.  Small ones, big ones, short ones, tall ones...all germs are a threat to him right now.  I'm not sure riding the Metro helps much.

But, so far, so good.  He has a blood test each week as a precaution against blood counts dropping as well as any bugs that might creep into his system.  Jesse, as always, is a trooper.  These next several months will be difficult, but we know God is in control. For now, we will wash our hands and stifle our sneezes. :)

No comments: